Folk Song Farm Events LLC wedding package start to finish
Nothing is more exciting than planning a wedding and have the perfect fit for nearly everyone! At Folk Song Farm we host all sorts of life celebrations – showers, fundraisers, funerals, weddings and receptions, gift openings and so on. We have a big, beautiful barn made for celebrating all sorts of occasions and a lawn and grass field made for yard games and gatherings. We are known for our gardens and friendly attention to detail.
Our months of operation are May – October. For 2024 and 2025 weddings, we have two options. We rent Friday 10:00 a.m. – Sunday 12 a.m. and charge $X,XXX plus tax (that’s all-day Friday together with all day Saturday). We also offer one day rentals Sunday – Thursday where the property is available 8:00 a.m. – 12 a.m. for $X,XXX. There is no additional charge for holiday weekends.
We work closely with the families and package all our services, and event supplies. We do tons of additional cleaning and focus on one bride and groom at a time – making each wedding like a Disney experience. I personally have over 30 years of event coordination and can help with you with multiple aspects of your planning process. There is no need to hire an additional wedding planner, coordinator or decorator.
So that you can budget, our family works to include everything we can think of into the rental package. We have an entire third level in our barn dedicated to decorations that are included in the rental price. If you want to use our flameless candles, lanterns, floral containers and so on, it is all included in the original price. When it comes to the business of rental, we like to keep things streamlined, simple and all included in the package price. That way you have no unpleasant surprises, and we have less bookwork.
The package includes set up and take down of the tables and chairs. In addition, we also include:
- On-site vendor coordination and wedding planning at whatever level you desire (coach, assistant coach…)
- Wedding event coordination and oversite
- Handicap accessible barn, parking area and restroom
- Large outdoor deck with views of Historic Holy Hill (also handicap accessible)...and our views in the fall are unmatched.
- On-site Bridal house with two spacious dressing rooms and space to relax
- 48 acres of grassland and scenic views
- Guest restrooms that are clean with flushable facilities, hand washing and onsite management. The ladies’ side has three private toilets, a spacious vanity/sink and body-length mirror; while the men’s side has a private toilet and two urinals, vanity/sink and mirror. We purchased a brand new 25’ restroom trailer. The previous trailer was nice, but this one is like the Tadj Mahall.
- Use of white folding wedding chairs for up to 300 guests – Chairs can go outside or be utilized inside the barn.
- 27, 8’ banquet tables
- 27, 60” round banquet tables
- 12, 30” leaner tables (bar height tables)
- Coat room and two coat racks on wheels
- Use of 12, 10-foot solid oak wedding pews (indoor ceremony only)
- Beautiful antique, early 1900s wedding altar
- Room in spacious barn to seat 250 for indoor ceremony and comfortably server 250 for plated dinner (over 300 with an additional tent)
- Two movable bars made of rustic barn wood (beverages provided by renter, served by your licensed bartender)
- Indoor chandelier lighting, and spectacular lighting options
- Outside wedding site with breathtaking views at every turn (Folk Song Farm is known for our landscaping…beautiful Spring, Summer and Fall) plus we had fresh garden pots around the farm weekly, so every wedding is perfect and in full bloom
- Beautiful outdoor lighting around barn and deck so that guests can enjoy the night skies, views of Holy Hill and fresh air
- Spacious wooden floor made for dancing – and we clean it after every event so you can dance with your socks on!
- Six electrical heaters
- Convenient caterer preparation area (caters love our barn because they are NEVER out in the elements – and we work well with any caterer)
- Full use of two dedicated freezers for food, beverage, ice storage
- Use of two dedicated refrigerators for food/floral and so on
- Buffet table set up and tear-down (food provided by renter)
- Appetizer and dessert buffet tables (food provided by renter)
- Designated outdoor smoking area with bench/es
- Onsite parking area that is safe, convenient and easy for guests – and it is right next to the barn and it is a BIG area that does not flood – even with tons of rain.
- Folk Song Farm Events provides parking assistance 60 minutes before and up to the ceremony
- Safe one-way traffic entrance and exit – to ensure kids and guests are safe when entering and leaving the facility.
- We remove all the trash for you at the end of the event…you only take home what you want from your wedding.
- Two movable fire pits with wood provided (managed by Folk Song Farm Events staff)
- ...and a family and staff that will wait on you hand and foot throughout your special weekend.
Your wedding day will be magical – and we will treat you like family.
Family is the most important part of our lives. Folk Song Farm has been in our family for 8 generations. We hope you select to make it part of your family’s story too.
If you are interested in a tour, please let me know when you are available. Please text my cell phone at 262.224.5441 a day/time that works best for you to tour.
Enjoy the planning process!